The MIT Sloan Management Review just came out with a new study that found strategy, not technology is the true driver to digital innovation. The report also indicated an overwhelming number of employees aged 22 - 60 want to work for a digitally enabled business.
Is your business ready for Digital Transformation?
Here are the key findings:
- Digital strategy drives digital maturity.
- The power of a digital transformation strategy lies in its scope and objectives.
- Maturing digital organizations build skills to realize the strategy.
- Taking risks becomes a cultural norm.
- Employees want to work for digital leaders
Image source: https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/533526/Blog_Images/the_thing_about_digital.jpg